Data model creators research numerous numbers of data and process them in order to produce useful data for creating prediction models. It does not remain as a simple preprocessing process, but it expands to researching and realizing the potential value of data based on deep understanding on data.
Duties and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
- Conduct data research on financial market for prediction
- Collect, organize, and analyze price information of financial assets, company financial statements, analyst reports, news, and social media in order to produce data directly utilized for trading.
- Utilize alternative data in addition to traditional financial data and produce our own valuable data through research and processing in order to enhance the diversity of models.
- Communicate with numerous data vendors over the world who provide high-quality of data
Prestigious Opportunity (Including but not limited to)
- Independent working environment
- Learn by co-working with talents from various background
- Strong financial rewards based on Individual performance
- Academic atmosphere such as a university campus
- Opportunity to be appointed as a research group leader in 2 ~ 3 years
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computation science, mathematics, physics, statistics, economics, business, finance, or other related field
- Common level of coding skills in programming languages such as Python or C++
- Strong communication, analytical and critical thinking skills
Apply for this position
- Familiarity with Deep Learning/Machine Learning, NLP(Natural Language Processing), Pattern Recognition or Data mining
- Familiarity with database/statistics analysis tools
- Fluency in English is plus not required